469862523 rounded to the nearest million
Here you will see step by step solution to round of the 469862523 to the nearest million. What is 469862523 rounded to the nearest million? 469862523 rounded to the nearest million is 470000000, check the explanation that how to rounding the 469862523 to nearest million.
Answer: Rounded 469862523 to nearest million is
How to round 469862523 to the nearest million?
To round of the number 469862523 simply find the digit at million place, then look to the right digit next to the million place, if this number is greater than or equal to 5 (5, 6, 7, 8, 9) round up or if number is less then 5 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) round down million(9) number. All numbers after the rounded digit becomes zero then rewrite the numbers.
Solution for decimal number 469862523 to the nearest million
Given number is => 469862523
- Number at million place is = 9 469862523 = 9
- Now we need to find the digit at the right side of million place = 8
- 8 is greater than or equal to 5, now we have to increase the million place digit by 1. =$num?> => 9 + 1 = 10
- Here we have carry 1, we need to add it to the left digit of the million place.
- Now after rounding digit 10, all numbers at the right side becomes zero, including digit at million place then rewrite the numbers. Final Conclusion: 470000000
Hence, the 469862523 to the nearest million is 470000000.